Renmore Townland, Galway.
Created: Saturday, 21 September 2019 18:17
Written by Super User
- Renmore is the name of a Townland, a few Miles to the East of Galway City, Ireland.
- Before its population expanded, due to additional Housing Estates, it was in the Parish of Castlegar.
- Renmore Church.
- A number of Schools.
- A Hospital.
- Blue Nuns
- Now, the Bon Secours, and known locally as " the Bon".
- Renmore House.
- Renmore Point.
- Liam Mellows Army Barracks
- Liam Mellows G.A.A. Pitches and Facilities.
- Ballyloughane Beach
- The Galway to Dublin Railway Line.
- UBG 168 - mellows Park, Bridge.
- Hare Island