P.C.R., when employed in Mass Testing campaigns, have a history of predictability which is not always positive.
Covid 19 detection in Ireland, has been no different.
- The trouble with P.C.R. and Mass Testing.
- Why, Test the Healthy, at all?
- Swine Flu, 2009
- Whooping Cough, 2007
- Mers - 2012
- Covid 19, August, 2020
- Lateral Flow Test (L.F.T.).
- "False positive pseudo-epidemics have previously been caused by PCR testing" - May, 2021.
- Masks don't work.
"In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?" Read more.
"the story of the epidemic that wasn’t."
"Nearly 1,000 health care workers at the hospital in Lebanon, N.H., were given a preliminary test and furloughed from work until their results were in; 142 people, including Dr. Herndon, were told they appeared to have the disease; and thousands were given antibiotics and a vaccine for protection. Hospital beds were taken out of commission, including some in intensive care."
"But, she said, pseudo-epidemics happen all the time. The Dartmouth case may have been one the largest, but it was by no means an exception, she said." Read more
"But now people are being tested not because they are sick, but because they had contact with a patient. Some of these tested positive, but many of them don’t really get sick." -
"During the  SARS [severe acute respiratory syndrome] outbreak, there was a strict case definition. People who had had contact with SARS patients but showed no symptoms were not tested with PCR. Instead they were tested for antibodies later, to see if an infection had happened. That should happen now in Saudi Arabia, too. Asymptomatic people should not be tested with PCR. "
"And as more and more samples are tested, mistakes are bound to happen. On top of that, if you identify all these mild cases and put them in isolation beds, then you have no beds left for the real cases."
Christian Drosten, 2014. Read More.
"Yes, but the method is so sensitive that it can detect a single genetic molecule of this virus. If, for example, such a pathogen flits over the nasal mucous membrane of a nurse for a day without becoming ill or noticing anything, then it is suddenly a Mers case." 2014.
"In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found."
"In Massachusetts, from 85 to 90 percent of people who tested positive in July with a cycle threshold of 40 would have been deemed negative if the threshold were 30 cycles, Dr. Mina said. “I would say that none of those people should be contact-traced, not one,” he said."
Do we know the Cycle Threshold (s) for Ireland in 2020 or 2021?
I have an image of an F.of I. request, but it might not be reliable. Why is this information not made Public, or probed by our so-called Press?
- At Mass Testing scale -"
- Oct. '21 - "How have we created a testing system, based on symptoms, that is 2 times better at diagnosing asymptomatic ‘cases’ than symptomatic ‘cases’?
- Health Status. P.C.R. cannot tell you the current health status of a Person. They could have cleared the virus, and fragments of R.N.A. can remain in the system, in excess of 70 days (Kevin McKernan).
Healthy Personnel, can be sent home to isolate, who might not present a threat to anyone.
- Cross Contamination. Make shift Tents and Sheds, have been used in Galway (Galway Docks and Carnmore Airport) This, is not ideal. The Personnel, may or may not have Laboratory training, and the facilities might not help.
- See the Irish Mutant (b117) Video. Dr. Clare Craig, Pathologist and Diagnostic Expert.
- False Positives.
- This leads to Staff Shortages within Health Services, and other sectors.
- Vid - P.C.R. False Positves, through detection of By-standing Viral Particles - Clare Craig.
- Errors. Almost all Tests have known errors. These known errors, can be ignored as erroneous, and still counted as legitimate Positives.
- One individual, can be tested multiple times, including near Death. These results, if positive, are also added to the Case Numbers - amplifying the curve, and the associated hysteria.
"In light of our findings that more than half of individuals with positive PCR test results are unlikely to have been infectious, RTPCR test positivity should not be taken as an accurate measure of infectious SARS-CoV-2 incidence. Our results confirm the findings of others that the routine use of “positive” RT-PCR test results as the gold standard for assessing and controlling infectiousness fails to reflect the fact “that 50-75% of the time an individual is PCR positive, they are likely to be post-infectious”. June, 2021 - https://www.journalofinfection.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0163-4453%2821%2900265-6
Why test the Healthy? Well, to find more False Positives, might be a legitimate reason?
"Encouraging people with mild or no symptoms to take PCR tests would have revealed nothing but resulted in isolating false-positive cases.” Japan Times, Jan. 2021
" This suggests that 50–75% of the time an individual is PCR positive, they are likely to be post-infectious.".
- Youtube - Sucharit Bhakdi and Denis Rancourt. Jan. 2021
Prof. Ulrike Kämmerer, speaks about the reduction of Genes which are sought, creating increased False Positives . Aug. 2021.
- Nov. 13, 2020. Yeadon, Craig. Long form, information-rich.
- Using Lateral Flow Test, instead. Feb. 11th. 2021. Patrick Vallence.
- Jan. 26, 2021. Dr. Clare Craig . Antigen / L.F.T. versus Pcr.
Carnmore Airport, Galway, October, 2020.
^ Galway Docks, Testing Centre.. Temporary set-up, in March, 2020.