Glenanail, is the Name of a Townland, in the Parish of Castlegar, Galway.
- It is bounded by Ballbane Beg and Castlegar.
- Includes, Musgrave's (formely Niland's), The Trappers Inn, The Galway Plate (new ownership, 2019), Nee's Filling Station of old (formely Rice's), Monaghan's Filling Station and Shop, Riverside Housing Estate, Glenburren, Barr Aille, half of Liosban, Quinn Car Sales, G.P.T.,
- Located North of the old Galway to Tuam Road.
- Used to be known as the N17, but now it is the N83 from the Font Junction, eastwards.
- The Font Junction (formely the Font Roundabout), is not in Glenanail.
- Bothar na dTreabh (N6), a recent enough addition since maybe 1990 cuts through.
- There wasn't a lot here, 65 years ago.
- Last Bus Stop from Galway City - technically in Ballybane Beg, and just across the Road from Jackson's.
- The former Residence (53.293172 , -9.018535) of Canon Hyland was here, and later bought by Cunniffe.
^ 53.292607 , -9.018977
Fox's - 53.292451 , -9.019088