Castlegar National School (N.S.), Galway.
Created: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 20:30
Written by Super User
- Townland - Castlegar
- Parinsh - Same
- Name of Street - School Road (Link Road between Ballindooley Cross and the Tuam Road).
- Coiunty Galway
- Status - Primary Education
- Coordinates 53.301631 , -9.018932
- Website - http://castlegarschool.weebly.com
- Phone - 091 757362
- See on Google Street View Map.
- Have Google Earth ? - Download a KMZ of this location.
- Distance from Eyre Square, Ga;lway - about 2 and a half miles.
- On a Public Bus Route - No.
- Associated Saint - Saint Colmcille.
- Replaced the School in Carrowbrowne in 1940
- One of 2 others in the Parish.
- This Place has expanded quite a bit over the last Decade, and now includes Beoga Pre-School and After-School facilities.
- Not far from the Site of the Old Church.
- Great Hurling and Camogie History.
- Elevation - 34 Metres.