There are a number of Graveyards in the Parish of Castlegar, Galway - but just one in the Townland of Castlegar.
- Nearest Road: The Galway to Tuam Road (N17). 2 and half Miles from Eyre. Square, Galway
- Coordinates: 53.297936 , -9.013796
- Open a Dynamic Aerial Map of the Castlegar Townland Graveyard.
- This Cemetery is almost across the road from the An Post Sorting Office.
- Nearest Church - Castlegar - Saint Columba's.
- An Arch was built over the Entrance and Plaque erected to commemorate the contributions of a Local Man to Macra na Feirme.
Click the image to Navigate to this place.