Captain Luke Mullins was in charge of the Racecourse in Balllybrit, Castlegar Galway, before Mr. John Moloney.
- Captain Mullins, as he was called locally, lived in the same House, as John - the Bungalow in Parkmore.
- Luke was a Brother to the Trainer,
- ex Irish Army, in the Cavalry.
- He hailed from County Killkenny.
- John Moloney, took over in 1989.
- Some of us, remember him with that Hat.
- Had he a Renault 4 Car?
- Luke was present at the Galway Races in 2015 - in a Wheelchair for comfort, but not restricted to it at all.
- R.I.P. - June 21st, 2019. Born -1922.