Briarhill National School
- Level - Primary
- A.K.A. Brierhill N.S., Scoil Mhuire
- Townland - Breanloughaun / Breanloughan
- Parish - Castlegar - just one of the Schools here.
- County - Galway
- Google Map - Street View.
- Facebook Profile - - active / monitored? Don't know.
- Contact - Telephone; 091 751 543 .
- Coordinates - 53.294403, -8.979233
- On the North side of the R339 , - the Galway to Monivea Road - a Regional Irish Road.
- General Area - very good, respectable and civil.
- Built - 1952
- Replaced - The older School in Coolagh Townland - to the south of Donnellan's Cross.
- 53.292105 , -8.983309 - House, Donnellans's. School - North - West.
- Other functions - serves as a Polling Centre / Voting.
- With the cooperation of a local Man, access was dramatically improved, by the development of a new road.
- This was a remedy to an earlier and persistent issue of Parking, drop-off, pick-up, etc.. Fixed.
Brier Hill was the name of a Hill, may have been a Townland at some early point, but maybe not.
This School gets it name from the Older version, which wasn't in Brierhill either?